Enrollment FAQ

  • What is required to enroll a new student in Kansas City, Kansas Public Schools?
    • Proof of address (provide one item)
      • Utility bill (gas, water, electric, or phone) or
      • Rental agreement or mortgage agreement or
      • Driver’s license with current address or mail that includes name and current address. (Please note: Mail addressed to “Resident” or “Current Resident” is not considered a valid proof of address.)
    • Proof of Identity:
      • Certified copy of state issued birth certificate. (Please note: Wallet size birth certificates and hospital certificates are not accepted.)
    • Record of Immunizations:
  • Who is eligible to enroll in schools in the Kansas City, Kansas Public Schools?